Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Assassin's Creed series

So, I just finished Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood last night and well, I love the series... even with it's repetitive play, I love the conspiracy story line. lol

I love the background art work of Renaissance Rome in ACB. The way they made the Colesseum and Roman Forum is WOW.

Now I have to wait til later this year for the conclusion of the story in Assassin's Creed Revelation and I'm super excited for it. From what I read, we get to play 3 story arc (I think); Altair, Ezio (who is apparently 50 years old now) and Desmond.

I'm glad they're going back to Assassin's Creed because when I started playing Assassin's Creed II, I was trying to figure out the story tie between the first and second game. You could have played Assassin's Creed II without the first. Since Revelation will be the last game of the series, I hope there be lots more twists and puzzles...

The puzzles were fun and sometimes hard on ACB.

But for now, I need a break from my ps3... although, I still have God of War III to finish and with PSN back up, some free games to download... And LA Noire looks interesting and I was told that it's a good game too.

No, I need a break from ps3...

No comments:

Post a Comment