Monday, July 18, 2011

Soul Calibur Character Creation

So a few months back, I FINALLY bought my copy of Soul Calibur IV for PS3. What I love about the series is the custom character creation added in Soul Calibur III.

Over the weekend, I tried to do a bit more editing on Xena, Hercules and Gabrielle that I created but until I played a bit more (I really haven't played much and a lot of the clothing have no been unlocked) I can't do much changes. However, fear not... over the weekend, I wanted to create another character but couldn't come up with ideas. I was going to create Autolycus, the King of Thieves from Xena but somehow nothing looked right and decide to do something else.

And so lo and behold... I went and created Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed series! The reason I went and created Ezio was seeing this hood available for selection. I quickly grabbed my copy of Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and did the best I could. It's not 100% but it's as close as I can get to the character. I have not taken a picture of it but I will.

If there are any suggestions, do comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment