Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fantastic Weekend: Part 2

This one is ALL about the Lost Girl.

Showcase, what I liked to consider the Canadian version of HBO/Showtime as they play great shows you don't see on other channels. So, a few week ago I saw the contest. Ironically, I entered my 200 words essay submission (yes... essay) as to why "I'm the Biggest Lost Girl fan." Last day and a few hours before contest closes. Why not? And week later, I had received an email from Showcase that I had won a pair of ticket to attend a pre-show taping for Lost Girl.

Fantastic, I had already plan to go to see the Leafs game and now to cap off the week going to the set of my favourite show!

The taping was delayed an hour but that's ok. I picked up my friend and we were quite excited about this. It's not everyday you get to go to the live taping!

When we got there, we waited in the room with other winners. A guy comes up to me and say, "wait a minute, I know you." I stand there thinking, "really? I am not a famous person because and I don't know you."

"My name is Curt or Faenonymous."
"OH, the twitter guy!"

We actually waited for 45min before we were lead through the set to a room...



It's the DAL RIATA!! Seriously, it looks bigger on TV...



They showed us the episode for that night and at first they played S02E08. I actually cannot believe I knew which episode that was... After 2min of the episode, they realized it was the wrong episode. They had to "borrow" one of the actor's copy and showed up S02E21.

After that they brought out the entire casts for Q&A and there were funny moments. I did meet the cast at the Fan Expo 2011 but they are such nice people to see again. Someone actually grabbed the actor's ass. It's not lie. He turned around with the "who's hand was that on my butt?"

How about just pictures??

Head writer, Steve... a very funny guy.


You command, Anna... we'll obey!


Bonus Anna picture ;)


Kris Holden-Reid


Ksenia Solo


KC Collins and Paul R. Amos... KC has such a great smile. How can you NOT love him? And Paul? That accent is real! It's fantastic!! I think I have a new found liking to Vex...


Zoie Palmer... *sigh* lol


The Triangle...


KC Collins were going to hand out free beer at the Dal... til we realized the tap was empty...


See... it says "The Dal Riata" I WAS THERE!

And... for you Team Dyson people... I did find my way to his apartment...


Dyson must have knew we were coming... he kinda packed up and left town...

I couldn't find Bo's place or Lauren's place... It would have been nice...

And we get to go home with a Lost Girl prize pack!

Sign photo of cast... a water bottle... a nice bag... a notbook... buttons (which is the same pictures as the one I got at Fan Expo)... and a t-shirt...

Now I have a new project...

Get the cast of Lost Girl to sign that t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment