Monday, January 24, 2011

Superfeet

I don't usually recommend products to people because a lot of the things are based on personal preference but... foot problem? Back pain? Give Superfeet a try!

Superfeet

This is the review I just submitted to Sportcheck.

My feet always get tired and get lower back pain when I stay on the ice too long. I had tried Dr. Scholls and another athletic foot orthotic insoles. Unfortunately, those did nothing. Upon googling, a lot of people recommended Superfeet. I had nothing to lose, so I gave it a shot. The difference it made is HUGE. Superfeet has literally eliminated my foot pain and my back doesn't feel as wonky as before. I recently went for an hour practice and while I did feel fatigue in my back near the end, it was nowhere close to the pain I had felt before. On a scale of 10 being painful, my previous pain was a 9 (couldn't stay on my feet) and with superfeet, it was a 1. Even though the yellow was designed for low and medium arch, I still felt comfortable with my high arch.

Highly recommend that you give it a try as I will be buying another pair for daily use and snowboarding/skiing.


Seriously, a few weeks ago when I went for a team practice... I started getting pain and spasm in my foot and then my lower back started to give out. It got to a point where skating became difficult - pain level did reach a 9. The only relief was to sit and rest. Last night, I had another team practice. It was my 3rd test on the Superfeet... Not only did I not feel any pain in my foot, I even pulled a Grabovski spinerama move on my buddy who was playing net, except I'm a right handed shot...



It's the best $40 investment without a custom orthotics... I'm going to buy 2 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment