Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Job Scam? "franrecruiting.com"

This just have scam written all over it... copy and pasted from my inbox.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello %%FirstName%%,

I’d love the opportunity to talk to you about your resume! Your credentials are very impressive, your background and track record closely resemble some other highly successful individuals. We have worked with many such professionals and helped them realize their dreams to become successful entrepreneurs. Based on your resume, I can see that you are quite accomplished in your field and may welcome the chance to apply your expertise in a more entrepreneurial setting.

Recession has touched us all, but some industries have turned it into a business growth opportunity. Franchising is one industry where success, profitability and economic stability have actually made incremental strides. My role is to carefully select and personally invite qualified individuals to explore franchising in all its potential and you fit the profile.

With your background in management and leadership positions adding weight to your credentials, I am confident that you are likely a great fit. We know you have the initiative, skills and educational qualifications that are the building blocks of a successful business. Finding the missing link - the right franchise opportunity - will be a breeze with our help and advice. The research, qualification and application services I provide costs you absolutely nothing.

Imagine the possibility of applying your experience in a business of your own, increasing your earning potential, gaining the flexibility of working your own hours in a career you enjoy and more importantly never having to worry about losing your job again. It doesn’t have to be a pipe dream anymore! Here’s a chance at work-life balance like never before!

Please visit www.franrecruiting.com and find out more information about my services. Once you are there, fill out the “Get Started Today” form and I’ll give you a call within 48 hours to discuss the next steps.

Best regards,

Rachel Taylor
Franchising Coordinator
rachel@franrecruiting.com
www.franrecruiting.com



To unsubscribe, click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Dear Miss Rachel Taylor,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for emailing me about this great opportunity. But did you know I have a name and not called "%%FirstName%%"?

Yes, I do have excellent management and leadership skills and I know I am a great fit. Franchaise opportunity sounds good but what is this "missing link" and "a breeze" you're talking about? Do you have name of franchises? I mean there is a huge difference between MacDonald franchise vs Daisy Mart franchise. "Research, qualification and application services I provide costs you absolutely nothing" but they say nothing in life is free.

I find odd that you have "franrecruiting.com" as your webpage but why when I click it, it directs me to "elabs10.com"? And why do you have an "unsubscribe" button? Did I subscribe to something?

Sincerely,

Not ""%%FirstName%%"

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this.. I just got this email and made me nervous. I was relieved to find your comments and I will definitely be "unsubscribing"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got exactly the same email. it goes to my junk mail now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since posting, I've received this email at least 5 times.

    As they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this email yesterday and thanks to the comments on here i have now deleted, blocked and unsubscribed. It really did sound like a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this. I immediately googled FranRecruiting and it doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same as the above. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fell into trap with another company and went to see them! It didn't look like interview. The questions were personal and the person was just reading my resume to me. Had no serious questions like a simple one "why did you leave the company to go to another?" Then he asked for my significant other to come and support me with my decisions before I invest myself in their company! All I could think of is, "Yeah right" & "Politely...Run" so that's why I researched the second email I got and thank God I found this page :)Oh and the company is called Pathways, In DT Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received the same exact email, after googling I saw your comments here and thanks to you all who posted this to make sure we flag those people for good. Too much is too much, I only wish there was a law that punishes them for good but there is none, fooling people is considered legal business!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THanks a lot guys!!!

    You have saved my time!!

    THe are talking about franchise but never show what kind of franchise they offer

    I guess it is a "hidden" network business

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much... you help me a lot by this post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is the lowdown on this e-mail
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/toronto-pathways-toronto-ontario-c477611.html?page=4#1164605

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got the e-mail and I started loughing as they say "With your background in management and leadership positions adding weight to your credentials" and I have 0 experience in management and leadership!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They just got a little bit smarter, not much, but just a tiny bit, they actually mentioned my firstname in exactly the same email.
    They have already been reported by me with several ISP's in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, also sighted in the Netherlands. Just received an e-mail. It was redirected to me via my old e-mail account.
    It's deleted.
    How I do hate these kinds of scam.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got this email today
    Hello Christian,

    I’d love the opportunity to talk to you about your CV! Your credentials are very impressive, your background and track record closely resemble some other highly successful individuals. We have worked with many such professionals and helped them realize their dreams to become successful entrepreneurs. Based on your CV, I can see that you are quite accomplished in your field and may welcome the chance to apply your expertise in a more entrepreneurial setting.

    Recession has touched us all, but some industries have turned it into a business growth opportunity. Franchising is one industry where success, profitability and economic stability have actually made incremental strides. My role is to carefully select and invite qualified individuals to explore franchising in all its potential and you fit the profile.

    With your background in management and leadership positions adding weight to your credentials, I am confident that you are likely a great fit. We know you have the initiative, skills and educational qualifications that are the building blocks of a successful business. Finding the missing link - the right franchise opportunity - will be a breeze with our help and advice. The research, qualification and application services I provide costs you absolutely nothing.

    Imagine the possibility of applying your experience in a business of your own, increasing your earning potential, gaining the flexibility of working your own hours in a career you enjoy and more importantly never having to worry about losing your job again. It doesn’t have to be a pipe dream anymore! Here’s a chance at work-life balance like never before!

    Please visit www.franrecruiting.eu and find out more information about my services. Once you are there, fill out the “Get Started Today” form and I’ll give you a call within 48 hours to discuss the next steps.

    Best regards,

    Rachel Taylor
    Franchising Coordinator
    rachel@franrecruiting.eu
    www.franrecruiting.eu

    30 Osmond Drive,
    Wells, Somerset
    BA5 2JX (UK)

    If you would like to unsubscribe, click the link below OR reply back to this email with subject "Unsubscribe" and this email address will no longer receive this promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here you have another one that receveid the same. Just for a few seconds it sounded good...just for a few seconds.
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Using an agency is now simpler than it has ever been before. Simply have to contact the agency that you find online and consider the men who seem to be offered and who definitely are offering a sizegenetics. You may find a couple men whom you actually are considering. You must look into the prices on the gay sizegenetics along with the services that people will perform. A person is bound to find someone who is just your type at the time you go online and evaluate what is available in an agency that provides male sizegenetics.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete